This fundraiser on the chapter’s website looks appealing. But when you take a second look you will notice something shady about their “advertisement”.
Here is the advertisement:
Bless your mom for Mothers’ day and support a good cause at the same time.
- Why are we changing locations?
- If we were going to move anyway then why did you go through so much trouble to install surveillance cameras? IF the reason why is genuine then why was this not made public since what they teach is “being open to god?” https://ubfisacult.blogspot.com/2017/05/el-camino-ubf-shepherds-church-is-john.html
- Did you ever reconcile/apologize with the ex-members?
- May I have the [ex-members] contact to hear their side of the story? An open minded person listens to both sides of the story/argument. Also it’s a way to confirm if the chapter/church actual apologized or not
If the Seniors and chapter director do any of the following after you ask any one of the questions above then they have shown their true colors hence they are not what they say they are:
- changing the subject
- not giving a straightforward answer
- getting upset, disgust, or obstinate
- making excuses like “We don’t need to talk about it” or “We don’t have time”
- trying to justify their actions with bible verses
- looking away instead of directly into your eyes
- playing dumb example: “I don’t remember that”
- wearing a fake smile especially after getting upset
As far as why they are changing locations there is a theory to suggest that it is because Baik isn’t able to get any new students mainly due to Eric exposing the chapter for what it really is. Kudos to Eric Navas for not only speaking out but also using your real name as well.
Should the chapter actual relocate they would probably change their name to dissociate themselves from Eric and deny his claims & articles. A possible name change would be “Torrance UBF” or “Gardena UBF” if they haven’t been taken up yet. This is not a new tactic for UBF has used this same tactic before several times notably the Downey UBF chapter and the Chicago UBF chapter.