One good result of the 30th Anniversary celebration of UBF in Germany and the 50th Anniversary of UBF in Korea is that the world now has documented, official teaching material. The lectures in the “blue book” are important material to understand UBF teachings. Even more valuable are the following public UBF presentations.
UBF employs a business-like, B.I.T.E model of ministry which has become a religious machine intended to produce super-apostles to lead the world. UBF activities are geared toward behavior control, information control, thought control and emotional control.
These seminar presentations have the look and feel of a classroom-style lesson. Could these be the foundation for the textbooks to be used in the new private schools: UBF K-12 curriculum, UBF University (as mentioned on page 150 of the “blue book”)?
Here is a summary of teachings from Lecture 101:
1. The success of UBF comes from a great strategy (slide 6).
2. The UBF lifestyle is an endless cycle of work (slide 8).
3. UBF fishing is done in order to keep the UBF workforce young and dynamic (slide 15).
4. One purpose of UBF fishing is to reproduce 2 UBF people, derived from a woman’s average number of children (slide 17).
5. Another purpose of UBF fishing is to hand down the UBF ministry to children of UBF people (slide 18).
6. The odds are against UBF fishing being fruitful (slide 40).
7. UBF fishing is intended to make a good impression and break down emotional defenses (slide 47).
8. UBF fishing is an exercise in ruling situations (slide 52).
I will leave it up to my readers to see what UBF officially teaches in these lessons. Such things make me sick, and I never would have believed all this was official teaching, except that I lived UBF for many years.
I’ll just leave it to this picture from one of the UBF presentations. I think this says it all…
And this slide makes it clear that UBF really, really, really wants to raise super-apostles:
And what does this teach? If this is serious, it is bad. If it is a joke, it’s even worse:
And yes, UBF is attempting to follow a pyramid-scheme model of making disciples:
Screen-captures of the presentations:
Official UBF links: